I have decided blogging is a difficult thing to remember. I have been so exhausted with family, work, dogs, local happenings and Special Olympics Bocce that I have had no time to do this.
I have 2 days left of Special Olympics and the Bocce season will be over, unless of course someone wins at the state tournament and goes on to Nationals! That would be exciting and phenomenal! We have a very new team this year, our area has never offered Bocce as one of the S. O. sports. During the summer season we have only had golf.
Our team did very well at the Area meet last month and I truly hope they do just as well at state.
The morning will begin at 4:45a, I will shower...pack my lunch and snacks, then off to town to pick up my athlete at 5:45a. On to the bowling alley where we board the charter bus and off the Blaine, Minnesota. Blaine is about 2 hours away from home. There we will meet up with approximately 1,000 athletes putting on their game faces.
I am very excited to be involved in the Special Olympics this year. Wish us well!
Friday, August 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope your athlete does well and has a lot of fun. I SOOOOOOO admire the things you do. :)
Post a Comment