My husband and I decided to have a garage sale to eliminate 50% of the clutter in our home and storage unit. I have never been a big fan of garage sales, the whole premise is somewhat irritating. I have agreed to said sale and now need to go through, what seems like a mountain of crap that I forgot I even owned! Maybe this is why garage sales are needed.
Keep me in your thoughts as I dig...and dig...and dig through boxes that have not seen the light of day in several years! YUCK!
I must ask myself, why did I ever bother to keep these possessions this long? Hopefully, in what I consider to be boxes of garbage, someone else will find treasure.
The sale is scheduled for this Thursday through Sunday. The smell of "old crap" will probably linger on my skin for the next week.
Saturday, August 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This town is CRAZY about garage sales. On any weekend all year long, there are at least 20 going on. A couple of the ladies I work with go to them all the time. They say that people will put anything out for sale - half used eye makeup - and it sells. I think that the entire population is just exchanging the same crap over and over again. I'm far too disorganized to ever do this - plus I don't keep anything anyway.
Post a Comment