I have been making several LIFE choices lately. Today was no different. I made the biggest step in creating peace in my life (my apologies in advance for not giving many details). At the moment of my choice I felt as if my heart would leap from my chest. I had a difficult time breathing and putting words together while trying to express myself clearly...all while crying. There are people in your life with whom you develop an incredibly intense bond, hence the tears. Today I decided to say goodbye to a major part of my life and (deep down inside) look forward to moving on to a new phase. I mourn the pending loss of friendship, love and compassion. This is a loss that I have chosen, but still very painful. So far I have cried for 2 hours today, I plan on not crying the rest of the night! I do plan on having a cocktail or two and possibly finding something to laugh about.
Most of the time I am a positive person and apologize for being a bit of a downer today! Send me something that will make me laugh!
As for my goals...I have set them aside for the day. Chantix is one goal I haven't set aside today. Cigarette count: 11 as of 7p. Probably a few more being lit tonight.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey! Why didn't you call me you goofball???
You are going to be just fine. It will be tough, but you can do it and eventually even be fairly happy about it, too. You'll see ;)
Congratulations on your Chantix journey. I know its not fun but it is SO nice not to be a slave to smoking and nicotine! It has hard saying goodbye to the lifestyle as you know it but I got so much in return. Keep posting!
Peace,
Diva
BTW,
What part of Minnesota are you from? My mom's family came from Hibbing. I was there only once and talk about a culture shock! Definetly boonies!
Peace
Diva
Post a Comment