Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Five...

Day 5 with Chantix. My new friend. I only meet you twice a day but look forward to our developing friendship. STILL...NO SIDE EFFECTS! WOO HOO!!!

When I awoke this morning, it was -22 degrees and with the wind chill...-45 degrees. DAMN COLD. School was two hours late so that meant an interesting morning lie in wait. I love Minnesota, but wonder why it has to be so cold. On a day this cold, we should all just curl up under a blanket, read a book or watch a favorite movie.

Exercise today? None
Soda? One...oops
Cigarettes? 12, maybe 13

No puppies yet.

2 comments:

Tasina said...

Gee and I was complaining about zero. I must have repressed all those memories of Minnesota weather.

maggie said...

Brrr. So glad no side effects. Some never seem to get them, but even lots of those who do can find ways to manage (I just got creative with the little side effects I had...). Still, even better to just not get them. Are you planning on quitting on the 8th day or giving yourself more time? People do a little of each, I guess. I gave myself until Day 15 but quit Day 13. I'm always nosy/curious.