Saturday, January 26, 2008

All NEW

Several new things are happening in my otherwise uneventful life!

1. My Basset hound is having puppies in the next couple of weeks...the official due date is 2/9/08.

2. I started taking Chantix today!

3. We bought our first digital camera today.

4. My son is preparing to go to his first formal dance with his girlfriend of 6 months.

5. We bought an eliptical machine today!!! This is for when I am done smoking and can actually breathe when I work out! (I recommend buying one you DO NOT have to put together yourself if you plan on staying married!)

Here are a few pics I have taken so far!

This is my incredibly, irresistibly handsome son, TAYLOR!!!!












Here are the expecting parents!!!
Boo, the Basset Hound is the mother (in the whelping box), and Metal Mike, the Miniature Dachshund (standing on the arm of my couch).










Here is our mean @#$% of a cat, GODZILLA. His name fits him perfectly!












So far so good on the Chantix...no change, no side-effects. I will continue to post on the Chantix, exercising, and (when they arrive) the puppies.

1 comment:

Tasina said...

I think the kitty looks nice. And those are going to be some goofy (but cute) looking puppies.

Tell Taylor I love the 'stache.