What are the possible side effects of CHANTIX?
The most common side effects of CHANTIX include:
- nausea
- sleep disturbance (trouble sleeping, changes in dreaming)
- constipation
- gas
- vomiting
I am not nervous, anxious, or freaked out about not smoking anymore, I am resolved to a life without smoke.
My family is very important to me and I want to have as many years of my presence as possible.
Taylor and his girlfriend were at the house last night and I was playing with my new camera ***oh how I love that camera*** and I captured a few really cute pics that I will share with you.


The first photo was when she first arrived and was assaulted by the shutterbug mom, and the other was when they were fighting over the remote.
4 comments:
Cool pics. Once you get more comfortable with your camera, you should do Weekly Winners.
That's funny that you mention the Weekly winners, because I just finished looking at all of her pics!!! She is a great photographer! (what is her name...or what does she go by)
Well which one? The original one? Her name is Lotus.
Tasina sent me over since you are doing the Chantix thing. I am still blogging about being and staying quit (7 months now!) thanks largely to wonderful Chantix. It worked really well for me, even though I did have to cooperate with it - not magic, but closer than anything else I tried. I had relatively few side effects, and most like the nausea I could deal with by timing the doses. I've got a huge list of other Chantix bloggers over on my blog, so if you are ever looking for more personal experiences, there are plenty of people out there not afraid to share about having Chantix dreams or gas or nausea and whatnot. I wish you all the best, and I'll be reading along wishing you luck!
Post a Comment